Since 1992 we have built multiple management teams for our clients including positions of president, C-suite, VP, GM and senior directors within operations, marketing, finance, HR, engineering, customer tech support, and sales.
Our clients include OEM’s and completions; MRO’s; aircraft sales, charter and managed operations; airports and FBO’s, and Fortune 500 flight departments. We truly know the skills and personal traits required to succeed in this global culture.
Our distinguished client list includes Dassault Falcon Jet, Pratt Whitney, Honda Jet, Greenwich AeroGroup, Pilatus, Signature Flight Support, Air BP, Home Depot and IBM…We pride ourselves on our vast and deep knowledge of this niche industry and we understand the challenge to provide exceptional quality products and service to the ultra-high-end user.To learn more...
The Summit Solutions Difference
Jodie Brown has devoted the past 20 years to building the highest respected executive search and leadership development aviation-focused business in the US.
We specialize in cultural fit: international companies and family-owned businesses where human dynamics (personality and knowledge) are crucial for success.
We consciously continue to build our global relationships. (For an OEM, we recruited a Chinese national with a US work visa, a private pilot’s license, and MBA with financial investment experience to manage its business development in the Chinese market.)
Summit Solutions’ team invests heavily in attending and presenting at industry events and builds a dynamic network that provides a fresh perspective for a changing, competitive global customer base.
The founder contributes to the media on many aviation/recruiting related topics including numerous interviews, publications and television broadcasts. Some of these include: USA Today, Aviation International News, World Aircraft Sales, Business and Commercial Aviation, Aviation Maintenance, The Denver Post, and CCHE – China’s largest cable network.
- We “package, position and promote” what our client’s offer to candidates who are otherwise “happy where they are.” We identify what it might take to entice candidates away from their current situation.
- We work with confidential searches where disclosure may be inappropriate for current staff, customer relations, or competitive intelligence.
- Summit Solutions has built multiple management teams for our many clients. We are long-term partners because of the trust gained from hard work and loyalty. We find and fill key positions in finance, marketing, operations, customer service, engineering, and sales within positions of president, VP and C-suite, general managers and senior directors. We know what those positions need to be successful within airframe manufacturing and completions, maintenance repair and overhaul, FBO, charter and managed aircraft operators; airports and fueling operations.
- Our mission provides the highest quality executive/management search service to our clients. We are available when we are needed – there is no “day off.”
- We provide thorough reference checks during the entire recruiting process. Leadership styles, skills and performance are important when hiring a top performer for your company.
Where Executive Candidates Are
Approximately 95% of our senior executive candidates are in the unpublished job market. We look for qualified people who aren’t actively looking and don’t post their resumes on job boards.
However, they are open to career opportunities when we present them. Our clients retain us to attract valuable talent quickly and efficiently. We do both – ethically and successfully.